Crosshair alignment has been fixed both in game and in the Player Setup menu. However, it’s set a little lower in game now, as it was too high before.
I’ve found out that for some reason the 2D scaling isn’t working when the video resolution is exactly twice of the expected (2*320 wide, or 2*200 tall). There’s something wrong in my algorithm; I’ve taken a look into it and it does seem alright, but still doesn’t work right.
I’ve also found out that the engine is crashing in one of the original maps that features a lot of water, so this must be fixed.
I’ve still got to test the official mission packs’ HUDs, but they should be okay.
Other than that, just a few more small bugs fixed. The 2D renderer isn’t as optimized and cleaned up as I wanted, but I should probably release this version of the engine as is after fixing those bugs and testing the rest of the 2D renderer.